Print an application and return it with your resume to the store.
Fax your application and resume to us at 763-559-8483.
Email your resume to email@example.com
Dundee Nursery and Landscape in Plymouth is growing and we need additional qualified landscape foreman in our installation division to install extraordinary projects by our award winning designers.
The position responsibilities include but are not limited to these skills:
1. Must have good horticulture knowlege of plant material and experience in handling and installation of plants.
2. Able to read and understand landscape plans/blueprints
3. Experience and working knowledge of landscape construction procedures and techniques for hardscape projects.
4. Provide high quality of craftsmanship on all work.
5. Ablility to organize and supervise crew members efficiency.
6. Demonstrate planning and organization of work to meet deadlines.
7. Able to review job expectations with designer and client on jobsite.
8. Addresses changes in project with client on on one if necessary.
9. Capable of operating skid steer and other equipment as needed.
10. Efficient record keeping of jobsite hours and materials used.
11. Dexterity of phsical work under variety of weather conditions.
12. Maintain clean and safe working conditions at jobsite.
13. Driver's license necessary with DOT medical card or able to obtain with hire, First Aid exposure and CDL is bonus.
Start date for this position is April.
If Interested please contact:
Landscape Installatin Manager
Dundee Nursery and Landscape
612-363-2966 or 763-559-4004